Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Santa, A band concert and ski drills

Last tuesday we went to see Santa. Landon asked for a beyblade...which I had to google, I had no idea what it was. Josie asked for an I Pad, but I quickly reminded her that Santa doesn't bring electronics:) Josie doesn't believe in santa anymore, but she plays along for her brother:)

Wednesday Josie had her 5th grade band concert at the highschool. Josie was front row. She plays the flute:)

They were better than I had expected.
We headed up to Schweitzer on friday night. It was snowing hard and there was a lot of accidents. Saturday was a nice day on the slopes...the chairs brought you above the clouds to a nice sunny day.


Landon has been skiing with the U10 boys, who are almost 2 yrs older than him. He is doing really well and his coach was impressed with his skills. I took a couple videos of him practicing some drills.
Josie is enjoying her season so far too. It is supposed to snow 3 feet in the mountains this week, so hopefully that will help the mountain out a little bit. 
I saw this the other day and it make me laugh. 
The kids are out of school as of today. They don't go back until the 3rd of January. I have 2 more days of work and then I am off for 11 days! Looking forward to christmas and the time off.

No comments: