Landon is #10.
I got a video of Landon in one of his games. He is #10. Boys lacrosse is a contact sport, Landon is a little timid due to being little, but he tries.
Josie and Landon were golfing in the backyard the other day when the weather was nice. Josie said she wants to play despite her incident with a golf ball to the face.
Last friday the school had a mother son carnival. It basically is where the mom's take their sons to a carnival and then you hang out with other mom's while your kid plays. Here is Landon and his friend chase.
they had goldfish races where you blow air into a straw and try to get your goldfish to go faster than your friends. We ended up taking one of the goldfish home, but he only made it for a day and then died. I think the fish were pretty traumatized.
My office reached a goal that was set and our reward was a shopping spree on the dr's. I got 2 pair of shoes, a bathingsuit, backpack purse and some earrings.
on friday I had dinner with a couple of my friends from hygiene school. Jen lives in portland so she was up visiting. Can't believe it's been almost 17 years since we graduated!
Saturday I had to make a quick trip to sandpoint to pick some stuff up. Josie came with me. We had a fun girls day. We painted some pottery, went to lunch and did some shopping.
We came home and Josie and Lila made cookies for their bus driver.
Josie and Landon got new mountain bikes. I did too, but mine is in the shop being tuned up. There are a lot of places to ride at schweitzer and even around our house and in spokane, so we will be able to try it out as a family.
This week I leave for Anaheim California with my office. We have a convention there and won't be coming home until Sunday. We get to go to a baseball game and out on a boat in the harbor by newport beach. I am looking forward to the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment