The kids had donuts with dad at school. Josie wrote a heartfelt note to Luke.
Landon drew luke's head...he said it includes his bald spot:)
And apparently he recognized that Luke's favorite drink is coors light and thinks Luke is a pipe worker...ha ha...
Josie had her end of the year Dance recital. She had practiced since September.
Josie had several performances...Jailhouse Rock was the first one:) Gail's school of dance is very 'low key'...meaning we don't spend hundreds of dollars on outfits, we make them....Making the Jailhouse Rock shirt took me several hours and try's to get it just right...
Josie and Isabel
Landon helped Isabel's little sister and her friend hand out programs.
Amy was one of the older dancers who helped teach the girls.
My parents came to watch too.
The kids had their last day of school last Tuesday. I always make the kids wear the same outfit they wore on the first day of school...(just for pictures).
Landon's teacher gave him a survival kit for life...He read what the note said.
The kids have their motorcycles out again for the season. Josie wants to do flat track racing again this year. Landon is all geared up for Motorcross.
I turned 40 on the 11th. I had a massage, My parents took me out to Lunch and Rudy and Carli took us out to dinner in Coeur d'Alene.
I was trying to get a good pic of Josie,Landon, Lila and Jaxs.
It was easier when they didn't know I was taking their picture.
Now that I'm 40, I decided to go a little bold with my hair. The picture on the Left is the picture of the hair I wanted...My hair is the picture on the right...
Saturday Landon had his first Supercross race. Supercross is a shortened track and this series is a night series, so the races don't start until 6pm.
The weather was a little ominous, but the rain held off.
Landon rode his jr bike that quit on him at the end of last year in his last race. His 'big bike' is now being worked on so he will ride it at the next race.
Landon and his friend from tri Cities. Blake. The way that Landon's birthday falls means that he is one of the youngest in his age group for racing and this year he doesn't get to compete against his friends who he raced against last year. Landon did great. He raced hard and didn't even crash once! He took 6th out of 7th:) He was so excited to not be dead last:)
He crashed so much last year that his old helmet visor was broken and he needed a new helmet. Here's to hoping no more face plants on the track!
I love how supportive his little friends are:) They all hang out and talk about their moto's.
Annie and Janie came to watch. The kids all ski race together and go to the same school.
Landon and Janie.
Fathers day we went on a mountain bike ride. We headed to riverside state park again.
After our ride we went to lunch with my parents. I didn't get any pictures. My parents took the kids up to the lake because I had to work today through Wednesday. We are leaving for our annual family trip to Sunriver, Oregon on Thursday with Luke's family.
No comments:
Post a Comment