our house was right on the golf course this year. the kids had fun playing in the evenings on the golf course. Smith and Landon. Smith is now 12.
The kids love to play in the village, there is mini golf, climbing walls, bumper cars and a bunch of other fun stuff.
We had access to a really cool pool this year. It's called the cove. The kids had a great time on the water slide and even peer pressured me into going down too.
The cousins..
The pool had an area for crafting. Josie made a sand art picture frame.
Landon made a sand art necklace
Scott brought ladder ball and set it up at the pool.
Sunday the kids did the mile race, even though when I got their bib numbers it said 1/2 mile race.
Lisa and I always to the 10K. We just walk it so we have time to chat:)
Every other year we do family pictures. Everyone hates to do it because we all have to get out of our comfy clothes and get cleaned up. This year was our year to do it again. Everyone smiled and goofed off, because being serious during pictures is really hard:)....I went to edit all the pictures and they are all blurry! This happened a few years ago with my parents and family pics. Im not sure why, probably a setting on my camera was pushed or bumped at the time. The photos were clear in the camera preview so who knows....I tried to make them not as blurry and they turned out OK.. Looks like I'm going to have to make everyone do pics again next year!At least Landon's cross eyed picture wasn't blurry....
















No comments:
Post a Comment