The cedar street bridge is dog friendly, so I brought Joey with us. He just slept while the kids played.
I was relaxing in a chair while the kids played and a local artist came by and set up her easel. She asked if I would mind if she drew my portrait for practice...I agreed and she drew me, Josie and Gabby. She was very nice, but I'm not sure I was super impressed with the facial hair and crossed eyes she gave me:)
Turns out the water pipe and the drain pipe was directly behind the light fixture in the bathroom. Last weekend Luke had replaced the light fixture in the bathroom and the screws went straight into the pipes! Luke was able to get it fixed and the water was restored:)
Sunday we met up with our friends the Matthews and had lunch at a cool brewery. Landon was excited to hang out with his ski buddies Kal and Tolla.
The Matthews have 5 kids, 3 girls and 2 boys. Josie and gabby played games with Isabella and Madison while we waited for lunch.
Kal, Tolla and Landon.
Me and Julie.
The upstairs bathroom has carpet around the toilet and it has been grossing us out...We were at Home Depot and they had some flooring on sale so we decided to rip out the carpet and replace it with new flooring that wasn't carpet.This is what it looked like before.
And after....Next is replacing the really old carpet!
I painted Landon's room and luke took out the really old and unsafe bunk beds. We are hoping to get the blue carpet replaced this next weekend.
Joey relaxing on the couch with his cone.
Today at work one of my co workers made me a cake that said Breast Wishes with cupcake boobs! My surgery is on monday and I could not be more excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment