We carved pumpkins tuesday night. Luke made joey with a cone on his head pooping...Landon made a 12 for the seahawks.
Josie made a calf. She did it all by herself! I collected all the pumpkin seeds so we could bake them.
Wednesday was Landon's 9th birthday. He was spoiled as always.
Joey is still sporting his cone...
This year we went to a trampoline place called Altitude.
He had 14 friends join him.
Seahawks cake by request from Landon
The party comes with a host. It was great. He cut the cake and ran the whole party for us.
I tried to get a pic of Landon with all his guests..I think I missed a couple, but here is Landon and Kevin.
Landon and Connor.
Landon and Miles.
Landon and Reed.
Landon and Henry
Landon with brothers JR and Jackson.
Landon and Kiah
Landon and Titus
Landon and Chase.
Landon was captain america for halloween. But 5 minutes before we were supposed to leave for trick or treating he decided he didn't want to be that and chose his chewbacca costume from christmas. Josie was Theodore of Alvin, Simon and Theodore with her friends Chloe and Isabel.
Josie's friend Rowan joined us too, she was a panda.They scored with candy.
The kids didn't have school thursday or friday due to school conferences. We headed up to the mountain to get some stuff done friday morning. Josie's friend Rowan joined us for the weekend. Without internet the kids played old school games.
Joey wanted to play twister too.
Joey had his follow up appointment on saturday where they took out his drains. When the dr. looked at his head she said the stitches were not holding and he needed to have surgery again to close up his head. So, we had to leave him at the vet all day again.
when we picked him up they had re stitched his head. The vet seems to think that it was a puncture wound that got infected, not a break in his face. The bacteria found in the culture came back that it was found in saliva and so the vet thinks it was probably a cat scratch that got infected.
Poor Joey is really tired of having a cone on his head.
The girls enjoyed the sauna
While they were keeping themselves entertained, Luke and I worked on the condo. I decided I only have 2 weeks left until my surgery so I pushed myself to paint and work a little harder than I have in a while. I was pretty sore, but it was worth it to get stuff done. Luke changed out the fan, all the light switches and the dining room table light.
I painted Josie's room. Next year we will replace the carpet. The blue carpet is a little too blue for our taste.
I also painted the downstairs bathroom. Luke put in a new light fixture and towel holders.
Joey came home Saturday afternoon. He was pretty tired and slept most of the afternoon.
We switched the toilet paper holder and got rid of all the wood magazine racks and towel holders. I also found an 'unload here' sign.
I did a before and after of Joey's head.
A before and after of the dining room.
and the fan.
Bathroom
Sunday I took the kids to lunch while luke finished the condo up and watched the seahawks game. We really accomplished a lot this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment