Monday, December 9, 2019

Random December Happenings

Josie's Volleyball season is ending tomorrow. They have had a great season and all the girls have improved a lot. 

 Last week I went back to work. After working a full day on Tuesday I was in a lot of pain. In hindsight I wish I would have taken off 3 weeks instead of 2. By Wednesday I was in tears and could barely move my arms without being in pain. I worked the morning and then one of my co workers went and told my boss that I needed to be sent home because I was hurting. I didn't know she did it at the time, but sure was thankful to be sent home to rest on the couch for the afternoon. By that night I was feeling better. We had our office Christmas party that night so I took a muscle relaxer and had a margarita and felt pretty good! This was the only pic I have of our party. This is one of my co workers, Rachel.
 This made me chuckle.

 Friday we headed up to the mountain. Joey loves the snow and likes to run around annoying Walter in it. 


 The kids putting on their boots in the ski locker. Landon had a bit of a meltdown because his boots are brand new and stiff so he was struggling to get them on.


 We brought Joey up to the Village. Josie likes to walk him around and play in the snow.
 Landon and his friend Mason. They went skiing by themselves on Saturday and had a blast.

 They did some hot tubing and swimming.

 After skiing and swimming they did some more swimming:)


 they had a snowball fight. You can see the white streak of snow in the picture:)
 We invited our friends back to our place for dinner. Dan and Mason were having a boys weekend because Lisa was out of town. They both fell asleep in the chair before dinner.

 Sunday morning we woke up to clear skies and fresh snow.

 The kids didn't want to wait for Luke so they went and got in line for first chair before the lift opened.


After skiing the kids played in the snow and Josie walked Joey around. Joey met a huge dog that made him look really small. 


Another funny one.

I am feeling better after the weekend. I still have some weird sensations with my breathing and some general tightness in my chest. I am hoping that time will make it all better. On to another week.

No comments: