It's really nice to be able to put clothes in the dryer and have them dry in an hour...not 3. The best part is that they have wifi and tell my phone when the laundry cycle is done. It also tells you if your laundry has been sitting in the washer for longer than 30 minutes after it is complete.....
I went to a work meeting last week to discuss the new protocol and start making a plan to go back. After the meeting I talked with my boss about not knowing when I could return to work due to my Hand still being swollen and painful, and my white cells are still low. I had my blood taken again last week and they were lower than they were in March. My boss told me to take a 'leave of absence' until the end of June and then we would see how I am and what to do.
My physical therapist thinks I might have some sort of arthritis, or tendinitis. She wants me to get an x ray to rule out any other issues and now I have to see a hand specialist....
I am going to have more bloodwork on Monday to see if there is any underlying cause for my blood cells to be low. My Oncologist said that it's not uncommon for them to be low for a year or so after chemo, even if they have been 'normal' before. My bloodwork also showed that I am borderline in menopause. That means that my ovaries could be releasing hormones and they don't want any hormones in my body because it could fuel the type of cancer that I had. So I can have a hysterectomy, or get shots every month to shut down my ovaries....I am going to try the shots first to see how they make me feel and give my body a chance to heal from all my other surgeries..and, I am not too excited about having another surgery....
Landon has been doing zoom meetings every friday with his class. He joined with Joey last week.
The kids have made quite a fort in the trees down below our house. Landon and Kiah worked pretty hard on it the other day.
This is me:)....
and me...
We had to go to the black market to get Landon a haircut!....I think he lost 5 pounds they cut off so much hair!
The Gecko's were shedding the other day....it was really cool looking.
Josie, Lila, Landon and Jaxs....
I told the kids to play outside....so they made a tent:)
Jaxs has been nervous to ride, but likes to ride with Landon.
We finally found a bike for Josie. It is the same bike I had when I was in my 20's....It's big and heavy so I was a little nervous for her to ride it....But she does better on it than I ever did. Landon loves that she can ride with him now.
The kids riding the track
Josie and Lila have been riding a lot too! It's been keeping them outside and busy.
The other night they rode until dark.
I grew up on one of these...ran my feet over several times and I have a scar on my back from flipping it over and having the tailpipe burn my back....I should be fine....
This has been the story of my life lately...coffee in the morning and my new favorite truly's in the afternoon...Lemonade flavors!
Luke and I have been planning and brainstorming our future plans. We have decided that we are going to sell our house! We won't be moving far, we have 5 acres next door, so we will build a new place on that property. Our plans are to sell our house, build a shop next door and then live in the shop while we build the house. It's a big decision and a little scary, but we are excited. We are trying to spruce things up and fix all the things we need to in order to sell. We are drilling a new well on Monday because we are currently on a shared well with our old house. Once we get the well in and all done we will list the house! The front porch needed re staining.
No comments:
Post a Comment