Monday, June 1, 2020

Josie turns 13....and getting ready to sell....

Joey is liking having everyone home now..He sleeps in the weirdest positions.
 We were on a shared well with our old house where rudy and carli now live. We had to drill a new one in order to list our house for sale.
 I've been hard at work trying to plan a new house to build. We met with an architect last week and gave him a couple of plan ideas so we are excited to see what he comes up with.
 I saw this on Instagram...I feel like we are jumping into a little bit of the unknown right now and it's a little scary.
 I've been going to a hand specialist. She does ultrasound on my thumb and wrist. I get it massaged and then she puts a pain patch on it...I think it helps...but it's still swollen and painful.
 Josie's friend Gabby hung out with us the other day.
 With our future building and yard maintenance Luke bought a tractor.
 I stained the back deck and had landon help me.
 Luke made a mexican beef dish that was pretty good the other night.
 He poured the step off of our back garage door.


 Landon likes helping on the tractor.
 Our house is starting to look pretty good...we just might keep it.

 We had a bonfire the other night




 Still Funny....being my maiden name is Baskin.

 The kids helped spread bark.











 Josie turned 13 last wednesday.
 We replaced our microwave that had been broken for several years.

The finished step off the back of the garage.

 Josie opening gifts
 Josie and Isabel on the way to the mall....deep into the phone zone.
 Mall Shopping


 The mall was barely open. It was a ghost town and only a couple of stores were open.


 You can see Landons look of excitement while we waited for the girls to shop.



 We ate lunch at Hop Jacks and ate outside. After we finished the waitress said that our tab was already taken care of for Josie's b day! There was a lady sitting next to us when we got there and it was her b day too, So I suspect it was her. Josie and Isabel.




 I think she turned into a teen overnight....
 We decided to moor our boat on lake CDA this year. It's only 35-40 minutes from our house so if we want to go down in the evenings or if I want to go with friends we don't have to worry about launching it every time.

 Josie on the way to the lake...she looks so grown up in this pic. ...those long legs!


 This is Conkling marina where our boat is at.


 Our first stop at Harrison for ice cream. It was a little different than last year. We were not allowed in the store, the lady just took your order at the window.


The kids made friends at the marina..

 Luke accidentally mixed weed and grass killer and had Josie spray in on our whole lawn...He thought it was just weed killer....but at least you can tell the spots she missed:) we have been watering it and fertilizing it like crazy....hoping it comes back.
 We had our carpets re stretched and cleaned today. The kids thought it was fun because all the furniture had to be off the carpets...so they made forts among the wreckage.
 Josie slept in our bathroom between two mattresses:)
 My parents came into town today. They Just got back from Arizona on Sunday. They took Josie shopping and out to lunch. Josie came home and modeled some of her new outfits...

 Pretty sure I had this exact outfit in middle school....
 Josie rode motorcycles with lila and her friend Jacee.
I have been preparing Landon for the fact that he will have to wear pants when we go to Luke's cousins wedding in a few weeks. Landon refuses to wear pants so I wasn't sure what we would end up with....To my surprise he chose this outfit all by himself...even came with a tie! He said that he just might want to dress like this more often and wear it for class pictures:)...He want's to keep it a secret from Zac, the groom, and surprise him at the wedding...Zac knows that Landon hates pants:)
Now that are carpets are clean...we put all the furniture back tomorrow and have a couple random things to finish up...Hoping to list by the end of next week....If all goes well.....

No comments: