Thursday, April 30, 2020

Quarantine Life....

We came home from the mountain on Easter Sunday. I felt like I should take advantage of all the time off and clean out our house...I think I have organized every drawer and closet in our house now. We got rid of probably 3/4 of our toys in the basement. Living up at the condo for a month, we realized how little we need. The kids have sadly outgrown their Jeep. My co worker has a 5 yr old daughter so we passed this on to her....

On that note...Landon decided he needed a different 'toy'. He used his own money and bought himself a new remote control car.
 Our friends built a new house on the property next to us so now we have 6 kids in our 'neighborhood' that all wanted to play. I was hesitant at first, but decided that if they all played outside, it would be alright.
The kids have been riding their motorcycles.... Josie doesn't have one, so she takes turns with Lila on her bike. Landon and Kiah love riding together.

The car washes are closed...So I put the kids to work....
 We planted lemon seeds one day and made little 'greenhouses' with plastic cups..This was our 'Science' lesson.

 My friend gave us a bunch of diamond art projects that she had. The kids love it...and I have to admit, it is pretty addicting.

 We did pedicures one day....
 Josie made sock bunnies for her friends and then we went and dropped them off on their front porch.

 Josie has been busy baking....She made oreo cookie cake pops a few days ago....They were Amazing!
 We went on a long walk the other day. The kids wore their Camel backs for the walk....I had to talk them out of bringing 'snacks'.

With hair salon's being shut down, Landon's hair is at at all time length:)...Mine is growing too!!
 I can now wear my hair in a ponytail.....well....kind of:)

Landon's motorcycle track was starting to get overgrown with weeds and needed to be upgraded....So Luke spent the last weekend rebuilding it.
 The kids had fun riding in the dozer with Luke and helping him build the track.





The dogs liked to sit on the back deck and watch....
Landon was very excited!



Josie has mastered the Carol Baskin Dance....


Josie has been doing a lot of cooking lately....She has been 'plating' the food for us too....


We have a couple of pigeons that are roosting on our deck and pooping all over....
 Sooo, I put Landon on Pigeon duty...He has to shoot it with a nerf gun when it shows up...I don't think he has actually hit one, but it at least scares them away!
Josie's friend Gabby wrote her this note and delivered it to her the other day. 
 I was cleaning out Landon's backpack the other day and found a note from Gabby's little sister. (She is in Landon's class)...It was very sweet. It was addressed to me "Big cancer Serviver'.
Not gonna lie...Quarantine unemployment has not been too bad....

We stumbled on this amazing sport...Landon would like to start a team...It is called the Slippery Stairs Competition...

Landon has been sleeping in until 9 or 10 in the morning....It's going to be rough when he has to someday wake up to an alarm:)
 Joey is enjoying quarantine too....He gets a lot of attention. He turned 1 in March.
Joey likes to play keep away with walter....Nevermind our furniture is totally destroyed....

Landon has been reading every night..I took a video of him because it's only a matter of time before his sweet little voice goes away...

Homeschooling is tough...some days are better than others...I was trying to do math with Landon the other day and it was super frustrating..He knows how to find area...but refused to do it.

 I am scheduled to go back to work May 18th....We shall see....

No comments: