Monday, April 6, 2020

Our Covid-19 Schedule

We don't really have a Covid-19 schedule....It's actually pretty nice. We have been Social distancing with some friends by sledding and snowshoeing. The kids are doing school work every day and we even have been learning some Spanish! Luke came up with Joey this weekend and we played outside quite a bit...In no particular order...Here are the latest pics...Joey loves the snow...
 We took Luke snowshoeing..He had never been...don't think he is a fan:)


 We social distanced with our friends the Matthews.....
 Me lately....
I ended up watching Tiger King again because Luke had not seen it....so I watched it for a 2nd time:)


 Luke has been doing our store runs :
 another Tiger King meme:)
 I've been doing some zoom get togethers with friends. This was with Andrea and Ellie...of course Andrea was riding her bike while we chatted:)
 More Tiger king meme's


 We got quite a bit of snow last week...We did a lot of sledding.

 For April fools day I showed this to the kids. Josie was really upset...Landon was excited to be old for his grade and was hoping he would have Mrs. Jensen again.


 we had parent teacher conferences last thursday. They were over the phone.The teachers were more or less just checking on family's and making sure that we were ok and had everything we needed. Both kids were doing great in school. They are not sure if school will continue this year, and are probably going to a pass/fail system for the rest of the year.
 After conferences we went to our friends house on Lake Pend Orielle. They have been quarantined for 2 weeks and so we felt pretty safe to go hiking with them.
 This is Schweitzer looking up from the Lake.
 The kids found some cool forts on the beach.





 I woke up the other morning to Landon's feet in my face...



 I have been trying to do my own Physical Therapy for my Lymphedema on my right side. My hand keeps swelling up and is super painful. It comes and goes...But is really annoying.

 Landon and his buddy Miles were face timing the other day :)
 Sleddding...



 We took Landon's friend JR. with us...


 I finished another puzzle...It was missing one piece!
 Snowshoeing with our friends...

the snow was making cool snow rolls....

 Playing in the snow...

 Landon and JR.



We even were so bored we made Tik Tok videos:)

Luke will be back up on Thursday night. We plan to have a social distancing birthday party outside with a bunch of friends and a fire on friday to celebrate him turning another year older. We will probably spend the next week or so up  here...Just playing it by ear....

No comments: