Yesterday Josie had her 4 month dr's appt. She had more shots and did pretty well. She now weighs 13 pounds and 5 ounces!! She has come along way from when she was 4 pounds 15 ounces after she came home from the hospital. She has discovered her feet and likes to grab them. After her dr's appointment we went to lunch with mom and grandma. My grandma took us to babies R us and bought josie a new baby exersaucer!! After I made Luke put it together I put josie in it this morning and she seems to really like it..JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)

.JPG)
.JPG)
2 comments:
She's getting SO big!! That exersaucer is great...we borrowed that exact one from my sister-n-law....it was a hit for a very long time!! We still sometimes put him in there just so he'll sit still for a minute...he doesn't like that one bit!! The shots are never very fun...
Hi April! These pics are sooo cute! I love the one with Sampson- and it looks like she digs the exersaucer! Nice find! I guess I didn't realize they make 'em without wheels- I always heard the kind with wheels where dangerous-- oh and she looks so big! Very cute!
Post a Comment