This weekend Me and Josie headed to the lake for one last weekend before the weather turns. We went with mom and dad on their boat for a fishing trip...no fish were caught, but it was a beautiful day and it was nice to be out on the water again. Yesterday we drove to Kellog Id...to dave smith motors and luke bought a new GMC truck. The last two trucks he has bought have not been the most reliable, so he finally has a nice new truck that runs!! He was so excited...and so was I. Now I don't have to be woken up every morning to the sound of his old loud truck trying to turn over!! The weather has been cold, but nice and sunny, so we have been trying to finish the outside of the house before the weather turns. I took Josie for a walk on friday and had to bundle her all up. I was wondering why her left cheek was all rosy this weekend....I think she got sun burned on her cheek!! oh well, it didn't seem to bother her. I am proud to announce that she also ate a whole serving of rice cereal last night!! It was so funny to watch her and what a mess she made!! Josie got a new halloween shirt and socks from grandma buoy, so i took a few shots of her wearing it...don't worry, I didn't leave her alone in the bumbo!!.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
2 comments:
She is really cute, April! I can't wait to meet her! Nice truck too...
Wow, cute baby, I really enjoyed the pictures.
Post a Comment