Saturday, October 20, 2007

Josie's First Feast

Josie was introduced to yummy rice cereal last night. She is not too sure what to think of it. Im not sure if she is actually eating it, or if she is just making bubbles and spit with it. I was so excited for her to try it, so I handed the video camera to Luke to get it all on film, but after I fed her and went to watch the exciting feast footage....it wasn't on the camera???....Yeah, Luke forgot that you have to press the 'record' button. That's ok, we taped it this morning, and it was pretty much the same video:) This weekend, Luke has been hunting at night just up the road from where we live, and working on the house too. I am trying to get the Exterior doors stained during josie's naps, which is a slow process. Once we get the insulation in the house (hopefully next week) we can turn on the heat, then Josie can just hang out with us down at the new house. Luke's mom bought josie a michaeal jordan outfit because Luke loved him growing up, so I put it on her and took a few shots of her......




No comments: