Crystal, our new Super Nanny with Josie.....
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Our Super Nanny!!
This week, a super Nanny has ended up on our doorstep. Her name is Crystal Matheny!! Crystal has offered to watch Josie for a few hours on tuesdays and some wednesdays at our house. These are the days that I work and Luke watches Josie, but Luke has been swamped with work and it makes life a little difficult to work and take care of a baby at the same time!! This was Crystal's first week and Luke and I are in love with her already!! She takes great care of the little one and even threw the ball for sampson. yesterday I came home from work to the smell of fresh home made bread and home made soup cooking for dinner!! Crystal even brought her bike tire pump and pumped up the tires on my bob stroller!! Thank You Crystal!!!! I also just found out that the purple little seat we always put Josie in (the bumbo) has been recalled. I guess babies were wiggling out of the seats and if you put it on a table or a high surface, they can wiggle out and fall on the floor!! OOPS....I guess I wont do that any more:) So they say it is fine to use if you just have it on the floor....good thing, because Josie loves her bumbo!! Here are a few random pic's..JPG)
Crystal, our new Super Nanny with Josie.....

.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Crystal, our new Super Nanny with Josie.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We learned VERY quickly that those Bumbo chairs were not safe! Sawyer wiggled his way out at about 6 months. Then we went to strapping him in (on the floor, of course) with a diaper changing table strap only to find him doing back flips to get out of it...he's pretty crafty!!
I also noted you took my advice and got a "BOB"...aren't they the best!! We love ours...
Post a Comment