I think we had a total of almost 30 inches fall Wednesday and Thursday. It set some sort of snow record. More is on the way tonight and this morning it was -13 at the airport! I have been hanging out with our neighbors and trying not to get too bored. Luke should be home soon and will get to stay home for a few days over Christmas which will be nice. Here are a couple pics I took off our back deck today. You can see some snow mobile tracks out in our field, that is the best way to travel out here!

4 comments:
We've been getting a ton of snow here too! Like 6 inches! I know...nothing compared to there, but for Gresham that's a lot!! Stay safe and have a great Christmas!!
Wow, that's insane! I hope you guys are staying safe and warm. I love the pic of you and Josie! Your backyard is amazing!
I can hardly believe you guys are getting that much snow! Happy holidays and safe travels for Luke coming home:)
Can't wait to see pictures from Christmas! Hint, Hint! :)
Post a Comment