Sunday, December 14, 2008
santa is very scary!
This weekend my parents came to spokane to watch josie on saturday night. It was my office x mas party and we decided to have a 'no kid' party..it was very nice! Saturday we took josie to see santa. Lets just say she was not a fan...I was considering using this picture as a x mas card photo, it was too funny!!
A little blurry...me and josie at riverpark square, before she caught a glimpse of the scary santa
Dad, josie with a bruise on her head and mom
Luke has been working a lot, so today he was able to spend the day with us. It was 6 degrees and 30 mph winds...so it was very cold!! we had to get our tree today because it was now or never, so we braved the cold. It snowed friday, but I think the wind has blown most of it away. they are now saying it will be -16 on wednesday? holy crap, I miss cabo!! here is josie all bundled up to go tree shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice to see pictures of luke. :) he's been gone so much.....hope you all have a great christmas together. we will miss you.
The pic with santa looks like a better shot than what Nolan would give if he would even get within 10 feet of the big guy- I'm positive the entire mall- all levels would hear my boy's vocal cords in emergency mode. So nice job!
Post a Comment