Wednesday, December 31, 2008

christmas 2008

I found out that I took more video than photos this christmas. There are some other pictures from other cameras that I don't quite have yet, so there may be another posting with some different pics. Anyway, all the relatives made it from portland, san fran and ellensburg. We have had something like 60 inches of snow in the month of december. I guess it is the most snow ever in recorded history for december..nice huh?... here are some random pics from x mas time.

Here is josie in her sled...not a huge fan of the snow!

grandpa tom helping josie open a present

Josie likes to kiss the x mas moose


Here is our road when it 'blew shut' we were stuck to our house all day saturday. Thank goodness most everyone got out before we got snowed in.



Me and Josie
Mom, josie, smith and carol decorating x mas cookies


Josie decorating her cookie...until she found out she could eat it..that didn't take long

Josie got a tent play tube thing from my parents...she loved it!


Josie chilling with augie..tom and jill's dog at their house when we went to visit.


Josie checking out her new cousin tatum

scott and tatum


Smith got a new sleeping bag from grandpa and grandma carol..josie stole it and so grandpa and luke went out and bought josie her very own the next day..spoiled?

My sister in Law lisa with smith and josie decorating ornaments


3 comments:

The Matheny Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Matheny Family said...

Wups- Lemme try that quote again- "I swallowed all your ideas, I'll digest them and see how they come out the other end." Heehee- oh I love The Office! anyway- what a sweet little pink marshmellow!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a super fun Christmas! I can't wait for Lexi to be a little older so she can enjoy it more and know what's going on!