Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snowed in

Today Spokane set a snow record. 17 inches of snow at the airport in 24 hours. It is still snowing. Sampson loves it, josie is not too sure of it. I think it is pretty, but frustrating to be stuck at home! Our neighbor has been using our polaris ranger with the plow because luke has been gone working in Moses Lake. He has plowed twice now and we are still snowed in. guess I don't need to go anywhere today! I have no snow pants for josie yet...she wasn't too into sitting down anyway.See the dot?...that is sampson playing in the snow. It is deeper than he is.Josie walking in the tire tracks from the yukon this morning. My dad told me to drive up and down the driveway to pack the snow down...I did once and almost didn't make it back up. Our driveway is over 300 feet long, so it's more of a road. Sampson Buoy lovin the snow!
Rudy plowing our driveway! thanks rudis!! It sounds like we are not the only one's with snow, even las vegas has snow, Hi to grant and stephanie down in vegas!! hope you have sweaters for your doggies!! I think we are all guarenteed a white x mas at this point here in spokane, now if everyone can get here.

1 comment:

{marie} said...

April.....so much fun! We got a weenie little 2" and my kids were freaking out. Josie will appreciate it when she's older and they cancel school. :)