This weekend was the Civil War football game...If your not familiar with this rivalry, it's the Oregon Ducks vs the OSU Beavers....I'm from Washington so I never really got into this one, but Luke is a huge OSU fan....So, that means dressing in orange and black and rooting for the beavers every year. Luke's mom had bought Landon an OSU shirt and pants, so we dressed him up. He's excited....no really he is:) His face kind of looks like mine when I know it's an all day football event:)

Here are the 'beaver fans'....

Josie and I took a football break and went sledding out in the field...It was really cold but the snow was perfect for sledding. I even got josie to pull her own sled back up the hill. I bought this hat for myself but Josie decided to wear it instead:)

Josie likes to run around with 'buoy' (that's what she calls sampson). I think she ran about 10 full acres and still had energy to burn!

Josie loves dresses and dancing. She has been bugging me to go to dance class so I looked into a local dance studio. It was really expensive and a bit too 'serious' for a 3.5 year old, So the next best thing I found was gymnastics. She wanted to wear her princess (what she calls dresses), but I told her she had to wear leggings and then we would see what the other girls were wearing when we got there. Well, she loved it and now wants a leotard for her 'nastics' class, as she says:)...I'm not too sure how promising her gymnastics career will be, but she had fun!

She would do one activity once and then say to the teacher 'I'm done'. She did better than I thought she would and even made a friend or two:) Here she is hanging upside down on the bar.
No comments:
Post a Comment