Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A wedding and some snow

Saturday my friend Andrea's little brother Kyle got married. The wedding was in Bonney Lake, (south of seattle). We left the kids with my parents in Ellensburg and had a great time at the wedding. I didn't bring my camera, so all my pics are from my phone...not the best quality, but it worked. Here I am with Andrea. she was the 'best man'. Her brother was her 'maid of honor' at her wedding:)
 
 
 On the way home it was snowing on the pass...It was pretty funny because the roads were barely slushy but the snow plows were out plowing!?
 We picked up the kids and headed home. Landon is NOT a car sleeper...but he finally gave up holding his 'winnie'.

 Landon was going to be a fireman for halloween but I couldn't bring myself to pay a ton of money for an outfit. My friend robin gave us her daughter's old lion costume and Landon loves it....here he is roaring:)
 This is pretty random, but I was riding the exercise bike on monday morning and landon came downstairs with coco puffs and a plate....so, I got to watch him eat coco puffs while I worked out:)
 tonight on the way home from work it started snowing! I can't remember it ever snowing this early in the season here. I took this picture on our road just as the sky cleared.
 This was our driveway.
This weekend Luke's parents will be coming up for a visit. We haven't seen them since our trip to sunriver in august. We will have a little b day celebration for Landon who will be 2 on the 30th!! We leave for Cabo in 3 weeks...with the early arrival of snow, Im looking forward to sun and swimming pools!

No comments: