This weekend we did our annual trip up to greenbluff. The weather held out and we were able to enjoy pumpkin donuts and pick out pumpkins. Here are the kiddo's.
Josie, being Josie....that is a pumpkin doughnut in her mouth
watching josie ride a pony...I did take some pics of her riding, but I think we have about 50 pictures of josie on a pony at greenbluff:)
Josie rode the wiggle worm ride..Landon was very upset that we didn't let him go too.
An attempt to get a pic of me with the kids....
Landon kept picking up the pumpkins and throwing them like balls....
Luke had the camera and so here I am...
Josie's Pumpkin
Landon was done with pictures and pumpkin patches....
Our grand total for pumpkins came to 2 dollars!
Rewind to Saturday....I went to medical lake to visit my friend crystal and her son nolan. Crystal is way more crafty than I and decided to make owl shaped rice krispy treats. the kids had a good time making them....
Here is a picture of the magazine and what they were supposed to look like.
they did a little painting too
This was actually on the way to crystals house...josie was passed out. No I was not driving when I took this picture:)
Last weekend we bought two trees, one is an oak and one is a northern European ash. The last 2 years we have tried to plant trees but they always die. we have a 1 year return policy on these ones...wish us luck!















No comments:
Post a Comment