This weekend Luke went to a rock crawling competition in Boise, ID and so I took the kids and went to visit my parents. Saturday there was a car show and farmers market. Here are the kids with my mom and dad. My mom has lost over 30 pounds! we are very proud of her....you look great too dad:)
Josie and Landon loved the little camp trailers. Landon kept looking at the fake boys and saying...bad boy...time out!
We came home and rode the horses and motorcycles.
Sunday we went on a bike ride around the college with my parents and Mari...we call her Aunti Em.
Meanwhile....Luke was in Boise driving over rocks and things. He had a great time and I am hoping to go with him to the next one in August. I didn't go this time because josie had school on friday and monday.
I also took some pics of my friends little girl on friday before I left. Her daddy is being deployed in August so my friend had me take some pics of her daughter for fathers day. The only problem was that Kali was in a very fowl mood and cryed the whole time! I have definatley taken better photos...but here are a few.
Friday we will head to Lincoln city for 5 days with our friends chris and his wife Andee. They have rented a house on the beach and have 2 boys so it should be a fun time. We haven't been to the oregon coast since we lived in portland...almost 8 years ago! Im looking forward to going, but not the drive...Landon still HATES car rides:)



No comments:
Post a Comment