Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers day weekend and some other random stuff

Last week I was dropping Landon off at my babysitters house and I heard him start screaming...we ran around the corner to see his head all swollen. He had fallen against a dining room chair leg! I think this was the biggest bump he has ever had on his head. He was just healing from a bump on the other side of his forehead that he had aquired from the beach.
 
 
 When I got back to work on wednesday the girls had decorated my room!

And bought me a DQ Ice Cream cake...That makes 2 icecream cakes in 1 week:)

Saturday we drove to St. John, about an hour away to watch the sprint boat races. The weather was really nice and the kids had a blast.


Snow cones


 If you have never seen a sprint boat race...here is what they do. there were a lot of crashes which make it pretty entertaining to watch. everyone was ok in all the wrecks.
Today for fathers day we hung out at the house and did some yard work. While Luke was mowing part of the field he came across a brand new baby deer. The momma was off in the distance so we took some pics and let the baby be so we could let her come back.



 
Luke said holding the baby deer almost makes him not want to hunt them now:)..we will see about that.

No comments: