Monday, September 23, 2013

The Rockford Fair and the SeaHawks game

Saturday morning Josie was invited by our friend Beau to go to the Rockford Parade, fair and breakfast feed. He called at 7:30am and said 'does Josie want to go?' so we said sure. Luke had to do some work for a friend so Landon and I were left getting ready and hanging out by ourselves. Landon then realized that sissy was gone having fun and he was not...so I quickly got dressed and met them in Rockford for the Parade. Rockford is about 10 minutes south of here and where a lot of the kids that go to Josie's school live too. Lila came to the parade with beau and his g-friend Courtney. His daughter is Naomi and all the kids are good buddies. Here they are waiting for the parade. Landon was not into posing for this picture.
 
Here he is with Lila...and his sucker at 10 in the morning:)

The kids were excited that they were throwing candy.


Josie and Lila did a 3 legged race. Josie also did an egg toss with her and clocked her right in the head! Poor lila had egg all in her hair after that.


The fair is pretty small, they don't even charge to get in. They do charge for the rides...so this was one that Josie chose to go on.

Saturday evening we packed up and drove to Ellensburg to stay the night at my parents house. Luke and I got tickets to the seahawks game for sunday. I have lived in the northwest my whole life and never been to a seahawks game. It was fun.
 We of course had to get to the game super early...like 4 hours prior to the start! My friend debi has season tickets and so she goes all the time. she was there with her sister in law and hung out with us before the game.

It was raining really hard so I used one of debi's poncho's.
I was glad our seats were under cover.


and that was our weekend......

No comments: