For some reason This video wants to be at the top of my post and I can't get it to move:)....so I will start this post out by sharing this video of Josie and Lila skiing on saturday. The girls like to race when they ski together and that means not making any turns...This is a video Rudy took that shows what I mean.
Friday night Luke and I went to the First Spokane Hudson Bay Holiday Party. We usually go to the Big Christmas party they put on in Seattle, but luke has grown the business big enough for us to have our own party here. Luke started the Spokane branch of Hudson Bay Insulation out of our house 2 years ago. It was just him to start. Now he has his own office and has I think around 14 or 15 employees. It was kind of weird at the party being referred to as 'the bosses wife'. I am very proud of his hard work.... My parents came to stay the weekend and watch the kids while we were at the party.
This is my friend Anndee. We went to the Oregon coast back in June together.Friday night Luke and I went to the First Spokane Hudson Bay Holiday Party. We usually go to the Big Christmas party they put on in Seattle, but luke has grown the business big enough for us to have our own party here. Luke started the Spokane branch of Hudson Bay Insulation out of our house 2 years ago. It was just him to start. Now he has his own office and has I think around 14 or 15 employees. It was kind of weird at the party being referred to as 'the bosses wife'. I am very proud of his hard work.... My parents came to stay the weekend and watch the kids while we were at the party.
My dad on the gondola.
The fog was laying in the valley and looked pretty cool from the top.
Josie and Lila had a blast skiing together.
My parents played with landon in the snow and enjoyed the sunshine. Landon fell asleep with my mom at the end of the day.
My dad and Landon
After we left the mountain we went out to dinner for a late birthday dinner for my dad. Here is my mom with Landon at dinner. Back to the grind this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment