Last weekend Luke decided he wanted to learn how to ski. He has always been a snowboarder, so he thought he would give skiing a try. He did pretty well, and Josie was a great coach. She quickly got bored of staying on the bunny hill with him and asked me if we could 'just go!'. We left luke on the bunny hill and skied the rest of the way down. It has been really foggy here so it was great to see some sunshine on the way up the gondola you could look down on all the fog.
Here is luke on the magic carpet....I think he is smiling:)
Me and Josie on the chair lift..I forgot to pull down my face mask like Josie did:)
Landon stayed in the daycare that they have on the mountain. He likes it and it is way easier than trying to get him to ski because he claims he is still 'too little'.
New years eve we did our traditional bonfire with our neighbors and some friends. we always burn our Christmas trees and this year we lit off fireworks. Everyone made it to about 11:30. I stayed up until 12, watched the ball drop and went to bed. we don't get too crazy around here these days.
Rudy and Carli bought all the kids headlamps for Christmas, so it was pretty handy being able to see where are kids were in the dark....except when they look right at you! here is landon with his headlamp.
Playing with sparklers.
And....a random picture of landon. He got new cowboy boot slippers for Christmas and wanted to wear Josie's cowboy hat that she got from the fair:)....and his race car jammies....
I also took newborn pics of baby Kace. He is the son to Nevada, who I did maternity photos of. This was my first try at newborn photos....It is pretty challenging, but I had a good time and there was no pressure, so I think they turned out alright. Josie of course had to hold the baby. He is 13 days old.
I have been off all this week, so the kids and I have been playing cars, candy crush, Mexican train dominos and visiting with friends. We are headed back up to the mountain on Saturday. Hopefully we will get some more snow. It's been pretty slim up on the hill. Even for Spokane, I think we have only had 6 inches where we normally have over 16 by this time in the winter. Happy New year!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Looks like the holidays were fantastic for you guys! (I saw your comment about potty training and I feel your pain! If I ever have another boy, I'm going to wait until 3.5 or until he starts doing it himself..)
Anyway, the kids are so darn cute! You guys always seem like you're having tons of fun. Happy New Year!
The photos are beautiful April! Nice work! I love that you are so close to Silver Mt. So lucky! Seriously Landon's cowboy outfit is AWESOME:)
Post a Comment