Monday, February 3, 2014

skiing, seahawks and basketball


 Friday I ran some errands with Landon. We were bored at the Jiffy Lube so I took this picture of him. He also had just had his hair cut.





Friday, Josie had her First basketball practice. I heard from another mom that there was a group of other mom's who didn't want to have any 'new' girls on the team because they didn't want anyone who was not a good player on the team. Well, they had enough girls for 2 teams this year so the
'A' team is the girls who played together last year and the 'B' team is all the new girls. Josie is on the B team but seemed to like it.
 We went skiing again this weekend with rudy and lila. the weather was beautiful and really cold.

 Josie and Lila
 Meanwhile....Landon got to go play at my friend lisa's house. Her son trent is 6 and loves to play with landon....she took this picture of them with blue hair dye in for the seahawks. At the end of the day I was going to go get him and lisa said that he was having fun and could spend the night. So Landon had his first sleep over on saturday!! He did great and slept in until 9:30!
 Josie lost her front tooth last weekend..I tried to get a picture, but when she smiles, it's hard to see.

We went to Carli's parents house for superbowl. Josie and Landon were able to play and have a good time while we watched the game.

 Me and carli



 Landon was so tired from the night before, he passed out halfway through the game.
We had a fun weekend, now it is supposed to get really cold and be in the negatives at night. Not too sure if we will go skiing next weekend if it stays that cold.

No comments: