She has grown up so much this year....she is loosing her 'baby' face.
Wednesday was my birthday. I am now 36! The girls at work decorated my operatory and made me wear a birthday princess sash. I only had 3 patients and then we headed over to bellevue for a dental convention.
Luke bought me flowers and had them delivered to work.
Lisa, Shvonna and myself...all dressed up for the convention.
lisa, stephanie, tara, me and shvonna on the shuttle bus...... Lisa likes to take A LOT of photos....even more than I do, so I think we have a photo of us in every place!
Dinner at the Crab Pot.....
We ate lunch at a swanky restaurant in Bellevue one day..I can't remember the name, but it was good.
We got to our hotel room and there was only 1 king bed! We later realized that there was a couch pull out:)
due to it being my b day....we pretended it was my b day the whole conference. So I had 2 free deserts ( I did share with the other girls). I also won a free book in one of my classes.
russell wilson was at the conference. They did a Q and A session with him. He seems like a really kind and genuine person...not to mention an outstanding athlete...they said to not to take photos...but that didn't stop my friend Lisa:)
After the Q and A, Lisa ran out of the room and almost made it into the elevator with him....but she was stopped at the last minute! note the arm in this picture:)
I also ran into my old boss Dr. Turnage!! He was the first dentist I worked for when I was in High school. He gave me so many opportunities and taught me so much I could never thank him enough. He now has a beautiful practice on Friday harbor over looking the ferry terminal and ocean. I had not seen him in over 10 years at least. It was so great to see him:)
Meanwhile the kids were having fun with my parents....Luke was in Everett for a class and then in Portland for a golf tournament for work.....
I drove back to my parents house to get the kids and stayed for the weekend. Fathers day we went on a hike in the Tanum canyon area.
Landon was on the hunt for dinosaurs and dinosaur bones.
Luke enjoyed a quiet day with no kids and golfing....we came home that afternoon and had dinner at home.....on the way home, landon was very tired and lost his mind for a large portion of the 3 hour drive....I took a short video to show how enjoyable being on a car ride with landon is.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Josie grew up so much this year. You are right, the change in her face is amazing! Wow! She is a doll.
Post a Comment