| Here she is with her friend Isabel and her little sister..... The bottom picture is Isabel, Olivia and josie after the play. |
Last week Josie came home with a flyer about doing track. It was a 3 day thing after school and then they had a track meet on thursday evening. Josie said she loved it and now wants to do track next year. Here she is doing a relay with a baton....
She received a medal and a Frisbee:)
Friday afternoon Josie and I drove to Wenatchee to visit my friend Jane and her daughter Jayna. They are moving to Texas so we wanted to see them before they moved. Jane did a 100 mile bike ride on saturday so I hung out with the girls for most of the morning. The girls rode their bikes while I ran. I have been running quite a bit lately and am holding my breath that my hip doesn't start hurting. I have always battled a hip injury and running has not been the best choice of exercise, but I feel it is a good workout, so I have been easing my way back into it.
Josie and Jayna enjoying the pool
Playing with water balloons....
At the park where Jane finished her ride.
The weather has been so nice, Last week Landon and I had a pool party in the back yard:)
We are going to Sunriver for our yearly buoy family get together in a couple of weeks. When we are there they are having a bunch of activities and races. I signed myself up for the 5k. My sister in law, Lisa is going to do it with me. It should be fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment