Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving and Such....

A little over a week ago we got some snow. I had to go to work, but Carli had some fun with landon. She took a couple of pictures and sent them to me.

Last weekend my mom came over for a visit. Josie's doll had ripped so she helped josie sew it.
We went to a craft fair and Josie wanted a heated  pillow. They wanted 32 dollars for them, so we went to the craft store and made our own.
Mom and I were able to go watch the newest hunger games movie. It was nice to hang out with no kids for a little while. She was able to watch josie play soccer in one of her games too.
Mom bought Josie a new dress for christmas and it came with a matching christmas dress for her baby doll.
Lately Landon has been sleeping in his rocking chair....
last week I was shopping at the store and the checkout line was very long. As I was checking out, a lady gave Landon a dollar and told him he was being such a good boy that he deserved a dollar:) He was very excited. He used it to get a chocolate bar...hoping to get a 'golden ticket'...we have been watching charlie and the chocolate factory.

For thanksgiving this year we drove to Portland to be with Luke's parents. Thursday Josie and I did our own Turkey Trot. I had bought tee shirts and they came with medals too. Josie was excited. we did a mile and a half in the misty rain.

landon got a new beavers pillow, pj's and dinosaur slippers...of course he is holding his wiener in the picture...because that is what landon does:)
Josie also got slippers, pj's and a new seahawks pillow.

A random picture of landon...

Thanksgiving dinner was delicious.... landon loves olives...



I brought some crafts for the kids to do...they quickly got bored of them and luke and I ended up doing them...







The kids making orange rolls with grandma....
Luke and I were able to get tickets to the Civil War game at the last minute. My friend Jen and Rob were going too, so we met them at their house and got to hang out for the afternoon and watch the game with them....It was pretty cold and the beavers lost but we still had a great time.




No comments: