My friend Keri was in town this weekend to watch her daughter play volleyball at EWU. I used to work with Keri in Portland and she was in my wedding. The last time we saw each other was at my baby shower for Josie!...8 years ago. I met her on friday afternoon and watched her daughter Shannon play volleyball. I noticed that it looks like landon is flipping the camera off!?
Landon colored a picture for Shannon. She sent us this picture to show Landon that she loved it!
Saturday we drove up to Sandpoint to clean out the house we had rented and return Landon's ski's. The mountain closed on Sunday. It was sad to say goodbye to ski season. We really enjoyed this winter even with the lack of snow. I am so proud of both the kids for doing so well with their skiing and am looking forward to next year. I took this picture of the village on saturday. Just cement and dirt....bummer.
Landon got his season pass for next year...He was so excited! He is all ready to be on the ski team next year:)
This sign was put up to let us know ski season was over.
Landon was talking to grandpa on the phone in the truck on the way home...He loves to talk on the phone.
Saturday Carli and I went to get pedicures. I had them put acrylic on my big toenail this time. Last year they put a fake nail and acrylic but it almost make my toenail fall off again, so I think this route might be better. We are headed to Mexico next weekend so I needed an acceptable toe nail.
One more week of work and then we leave for Playa del Carmen Mexico...with no kids!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment