They had an ice cream party afterwards. Apparently there were some boys asking Josie and her friend Berkley if they wanted to 'go to the party together'. There were some boys asking another boy who josie was and which girl was josie:) I think a boy has a crush on josie:) Josie declined the invitation and ate ice cream with her friend Berkley and her team...the rut monsters.
All the kids got shirts.
Josie won Silver for her times so she got a silver pin.
Here is a video I took of her. It was so cold my hand was frozen so I only took a short video.
There was a race going on and so the lift line was insanely long...There is rarely a line at this lift but saturday it was huge!
Sunday Carli and I stayed at the condo with some of the kids. They played in the snow and had some fun with the sled.
Sunday afternoon Landon and I met Luke and Josie up on the hill. Landon skied with Luke and Josie wanted to ski with me instead of her team so I took her up on her offer. We took a run with Landon and Josie wanted to run the Nastar course. The Nastar course is a race course that you can run whenever. It is the same course she did on friday nights. Landon had fun watching her and then wanted to race her down the rest of the hill.
Here is josie on the nastar course.
Here she is at the top of the run.
When we got to the bottom I turned around and took a pic looking back up the run.
I had a fun afternoon with josie showing me all her favorite runs. Next weekend my friend Andrea is coming to visit from Texas to go skiing with us. Josie has a big race next sunday so she is excited for andrea to watch her.
No comments:
Post a Comment