Monday, May 16, 2016

Friday was Landon's Last soccer practice....He had been such a good boy all day. I thought I would get a pic of him with his soccer ball because he missed picture day. He did not want to pose for a picture and thought he was being funny...
We got to soccer practice and some little boy came up to landon and kicked his ball away from him. Landon for some reason could not deal with it and had a complete breakdown on the side of the field. He decided right then and there that he did not like soccer and he refused to go play with his team. He has done this a couple times with other things that he says he wants to do and then all of a sudden decides that he doesn't....We ended up leaving and then landon spent the rest of the evening in his room with no toys. We tried to explain to him that if he says he is going to do something, that he has to follow through. I'm not sure if he got it, but hopefully he learned something. Saturday Josie had another soccer game and Landon had a birthday party for his friend Reed. He was very excited to be invited to a birthday party that was not for his sister! Reed was turning 5.
 The parents were commenting on how all the boys have the same haircut, disposition and rambunctiousness.
Landon crawled into bed with me the other morning and fell asleep...I took a couple pics of him waking up:)...He wakes up so happy.
Josie had her last soccer game on Sunday...I think we are all excited for soccer to be done:) They had their traditional end of the season pizza party. For some reason we didn't have team pictures done this season...one of the mom's offered to take a team photo, so I just snapped a quick one with my phone and then took a pic of Josie with my camera at home. 

 Landon had T-Ball Practice again last Wednesday and tonight. He says that he loves baseball way more than he did soccer.




And...I thought this was funny:)

No comments: