The kids had their class pictures taken....My kids will forever be in the front row of all their pictures:)...they are the shorties of their classes.
Yes, there is a kid in Landons class named Rebel:)...He is one of landon's good friends. I hope his name is not a reflection of his personality!
Thursday afternoon Luke and Landon headed for the Snake River. Luke's dad and cousins were fishing and invited Luke to go. He decided to bring landon:) I did get a call from Landon on saturday morning crying...He said he was homesick and missed me and wanted to come home. But, that was at 6:30 in the morning. So, around 8, I got another phone call and Landon was all excited to go fishing:)...I told luke to try and get some pictures of the trip. Maybe even snap a photo of him with his dad and landon....well, this was all he took...I guess it was better than nothing. The boys had fun and it was nice for Luke to get to see his relatives!
Landon caught a fish with his spiderman pole:)
The boys didn't come home until sunday, so Josie and I had a little girls weekend. Saturday Josie had a soccer game. Once again she was playing against girls who are 10 and 11 and twice as big as here. I tried to get a picture of one of the girls on the opposite team that she was defending. The girl in Red is on the opposite team.
This is the other Josie on our team in black...but it shows you how big the girl on the other team is we were playing. She had boobs!
Josie actually said she had fun at this game...maybe because we didn't loose...we tied:) she told me that she still wants to play soccer, just against girls her own age:) we shall see. After soccer we went out to lunch and did a little shopping. went home played some games and watched a movie. Sunday the weather was warm so we decided to go for a hike. I randomly googled spokane hike's and this one came up that was close to our house. Carli and Lila Joined us. We hiked almost 4 miles.
The lake in the background is liberty lake
Luke stopped on his way back from fishing and picked up some bark for our flower beds. Josie and Landon were eager to help. Landon was very excited to be home and see Josie. He said he missed her a lot. She said to me that she missed landon, but it was kind of nice not having him around:) I told her to act excited to see him when he got home!
Luke transplanted some gravel from another part of our yard and made a path where the rain always washes the dirt and bark away.
This used to be all gravel, so luke dug up the gravel and moved it to the pathway, then left a spot for the hoses to sit. I should have taken before and after pics, but it looks way better now.
Our Lawn is finally looking like a real lawn, after hand planting it several years ago, it has taken awhile to fill in.
No comments:
Post a Comment