Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers day....

Last week Landon had to answer some questions about me and then they wrote them down....
 This was the other side of it. I asked Landon why the butterfly had a sad face, he said 'because someone took his stuffed animal'...He cracks me up.
My mom came to visit for the weekend. She got here Thursday night so Friday she was able to go to maple bars with mom at the school.

 Friday we took landon to the park, had lunch and got to hang out with just landon until Josie got home. Landon had soccer friday night, but I didn't get any pics:)
 Saturday the Barre class that I go to had it's second annual mommy and me class. Last year I took josie, but this year I was able to take my mom too.


After Barre class we came home and picked up Landon. Luke went golfing so It was just me, my mom and the kids. We headed to Ceour d' Alene and went hiking and to the beach. There is a really cool trail that is about 2 miles, it boarders the lake and has some pretty cool views. It was really hot but the kids did great.






After our hike we headed to the beach!

 After, we went to dinner and headed home. We had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows, but the kids were more interested in running around in the dark than sitting by the fire, so it didn't last too long. Sunday we woke up and enjoyed the morning. Josie made me breakfast, oatmeal and cherries. She was going to make my mom some eggs, but we had told her not to use the stove without us there, so she had good intentions:) Luke left for denver on a work trip sunday morning so we headed out to lunch and to see the Jungle Book Movie in 3D. It was a great movie and we all enjoyed it. 
 Mom had to leave after the movie so the kids and I headed home and splurged on some mothers day Ice Cream! I saw this and thought it was funny, I have a picture somewhere of Landon dressed up in a tutu and posing with lila and Josie.
 This was funny too;)
 Luke has been working on a coffee table for the past 2 weeks. There was a 19yr old who skied up at schweitzer who was hit by a car and then the car left him. He has a bunch of medical bills and is doing better, but they are having an auction to raise money for him. Luke is donating the table to the auction to help raise money. The kid's ski's were Line, so luke inlaid them into the table. He did a great job.


 Today I woke up with a fever and could barely get out of bed...I must have had too much fun this weekend. Luke is in Denver and Josie has golf tonight and Landon has his first T-ball practice...both at the same time...so Josie will be skipping golf and going to landon's practice with me. It is hard being a single parent!...especially when you are sick! Oh well, life goes on....hopefully I feel better in the morning when I have to put on a happy face and go to work:) Thanks again mom for coming to visit. We had a great time!

No comments: