Sunday, July 17, 2016

cruising, a pig roast and a razor ride:)

Josie and I were bored at Landon's swimming:)...
 I found landon asleep the other night with a fan in his bed:)
 Friday night we dropped the kids off at a birthday party and headed to coeur d' alene for a sunset cruise with some friends.

 The resort as we were coming back to dock

 Luke and I with our friends Clay and Amber.
 Saturday we went to the 2nd annual pig roasting party at our friends house. Here is a random photo of Josie cuddling with her kitty before we left.
Landon refused to wear his life jacket and did great. He was going off of the diving board and going down the slide just fine. There was only one incident when a little boy pushed him under water in the deep end and I had to do the mad mom dash to grab landon because he was panicking. The pool gets really busy and full and it stresses me out..but landon did great.

 Josie going down the slide backwards.
 this is an example of how busy the pool gets.
The kids were really tired, but we woke them up at 6am this morning to head out for a razor ride in a town called Pinehurst. Pinehurst is in idaho off of I-90, about an hour from our house. It was just us and rudy and carli. The trails were way more steep than last weekend. It was a little scary at times, going up steep, narrow, bumpy trails, but it was fun:)

 The views are so pretty...





 me and Carli









 Lake Elsie








 Snack Time:)


 The trail was so bumpy poor Josie was all disheveled:)
 I was trying to get a picture of Landon's face in the mirror. We came down a steep trial and he was all excited.
 And...like any good ride...the kids fell asleep:)


No comments: