Grandma Carol always makes Orange rolls as a treat in the mornings.
One morning Lisa and I took the kids bike riding. It was Landon's first time riding a long way on his bike without training wheels. he rode over 5 miles and did great.
We stopped at the park and went to the village.
Scott, Lisa, me and Luke...Hanging out at the SHARC...a big water park that the kids love.
Landon Loves Smith...He is his little shadow. Landon insisted on wearing his ski helmet while riding his bike:)
Josie loved the rock wall
Landon was so proud to be able to finally swim at the sharc with no life jacket.
We went to the resort lodge one night for dinner. It is so pretty there.
Sunday we did our 3rd annual pacific crest race! The kids do the mile...Landon does the half mile:) Lisa and I have done the 10K the last 2 years...although...we walk it and enjoy chatting and having some 'girl time' with no kids:)
Luke runs the half mile with landon...Landon ran the whole thing and took it very seriously...I was worried because he had a total meltdown right before we got to the race. He didn't want to tie the waistband around his shorts that were too big:)...he wore them anyway and finished the race without his shorts falling down:)
The kids all lined up for the mile run.
Landon crossing the finish line
They have the biggest medals there. Landon's half mile medal was bigger than the medal I got from my half marathon!
Josie always raises her arms above her head in celebration of her finish...but this lady stepped right in front of me when I went to take the picture....
After the race they serve you food and beer...
All the race finishers! Lisa borrowed some champion medals for the kids to wear for the photo:) they had already put theirs away in the car:)
Back to the sharc we went ...Lisa was kind enough to go down the water slide with josie so I didn't have to:)
pics are a little out of order:)...Lisa and I at the start of our big race.
the kids with their medals...
We also did family photos...here are just a few. I did color and black and white with all the photos...
trying to get landon to smile nicely is very hard!!!
Luke and his brother
We always enjoy spending time with luke's family. We had a great time!
Landon got his T ball photo's back...His hat is a little sideways due to an almost meltdown before his photo's where he decided he didn't want to wear his hat!...
This weekend we headed up to Lake Roosevelt to my parents property...
waiting for the fireworks to start...
Sunday was a little cooler weather in the morning so we decided to fish...we caught a couple of trout and lost a few too...
Josie caught a crawdad!! with her fishing pole!?!?
Josie and my dad were making sculptures out of clay on the beach.
My dad's umbrella broke....
Then the wind picked up and blew both umbrellas backwards!
we also did family photo's with my parents...Some of these have not been edited yet..I am going to the store today to buy some 'reader' glasses!..I have a heck of a time seeing the computer screen after staring at it for a while...My eye dr. gave me a prescription for reading glasses about a year ago and I have been avoiding getting any....so, I have only had time to edit a few photos...
I took a few random pics with my nice camera...
we brought the razor to the lake...I just have the kids wear their ski helmets and goggles:)..
we found a nest that a bird had built under the neck of my parents 5th wheel....sadly, the next day it had fallen out and all the eggs cracked!
I have this week off of work and have big plans for organizing closets and getting caught up on random things I haven't had time to do.. Hope everyone had a good 4th of July.





































No comments:
Post a Comment