Monday, August 15, 2016

Friday our friends invited us to go out on their boat with them for the day. we used to go to this lake a lot when we had our own boat. It is called blue lake, it is off of the Coeur de lane river.


 Josie and Landon got to go surfing with our friend Josh. They both thought that was pretty cool.
 Luke and I also went surfing...




 After stopping for some ice cream we went to another friends house on the lake. They have a jet ski and all sorts of fun toys. The kids had a blast.




Saturday Luke and Rudy put together a golf tournament to raise money for Henry. He is the little boy who's family we have come to know at Schweitzer who has cystinosis. Luke and rudy do the 24 hour ski event and thought they would put on a golf tournament this year to raise more money. Carli and I helped. Being that my parents now only live an hour and 20 minutes from our house, I took the kids to the lake so that we could run the tournament kid free.




Sunday morning I headed back up to the lake to pick up the kids. It was really hot, so we spent the day on the beach.


Josie had her appointment with the endodontist this morning. He said that the nerve is dead in her front top tooth and it will need a root canal. So next monday I take her in for the root canal. She is super nervous to have the shot again because the last time she had one on the top was the day she got hit in the face and it was pretty terrible. Hopefully it goes good.

No comments: