Last week was a rough one for me. After our boss sold the practice without telling us, we met the new boss. He seems nice but has never ran a dental practice before and has no clue what to do. One of our assistants quit on the first day that he worked and our front desk girl quit yesterday. I am going to meet with him today to clear some things up and hopefully I will have a job at the end of today. I was glad when last week was over. Rudy and Carli had to put their dog down on Thursday, so we went over to give our condolences and say goodbye to Pearl. On my way home I took this picture. We have a mowed path between our house and rudy and Carli's house through the wheat field. I love that this is the path to our neighbors house. I love where we live.
Friday Landon and I packed up and drove to Wenatchee so we could pick up Josie on Saturday. My friend Jane lives there and has a pool. Landon had the whole pool to himself. He is doing so good with his swimming. It was a nice relaxing day and I was able to catch up with Jane and
Saturday morning Jane and I drove up to Camp Zanika and picked up the girls. Josie was so excited to see us, she was standing on the edge of the lodge jumping up and down. She said that she had a great time and only got homesick 2 times. She said that she wants to go again next year. Her counselor looked like she was ready for a break!
Josie was awarded 'most likely to lose something award'. She lost her water bottle..then when we left camp she forgot her sleeping bag....thankfully one of the other parents who picked up her daughter after us grabbed it and brought it to us.
This was a picture of the whole camp.
After we picked up the girls we headed back to Jane's house for a swim.
I came home saturday night. Josie was happy to be home. Her suitcase was filled with dirt and so were all her clothes. We got one of her letters on friday. It seems her handwriting and spelling have really taken a turn for the worst this summer...I think the gist of her note was that she missed us but was still having fun.
Josie slept the whole 3 hours home from wenatchee....Landon did not:)
Sunday we went to visit the horses. The kids were super excited to ride them.
I'm glad to have Josie back, I think I missed her more than she realizes. Landon was excited to have her back too. Now I am hoping that my new boss is going to keep me and that this week at work is better....
No comments:
Post a Comment