The fire is now 99% contained. I finally unpacked my car with all the valuables in it. I hope I never have to do that again. Friday Luke flew to Denver for the day for work. He flew right over our house and took a picture of the fire. All the black is fire and that is smoke, not a river.
Friday morning Landon and I headed up to the lake to spend the day on the water and bring Josie home. She had a great time with my parents. My mom had taken some pictures of the week with josie:)
They even did a little hiking and toured fort spokane:)
Banks Lake
Mom took a couple videos
The kids wanted to go tubing so I brought our old tube...the problem is that the kids are too small to ride it on their bellies and so they sit in the holes, which is not comfortable and they get beat up...
Landon said it was not fun and we needed to sell our tube and get the kind you can sit on because those are way more fun:)
So we listed it on craigslist:)
Josie passed out after we left the beach...
Saturday morning we came home and did some school shopping. we had not done any and decided to tackle it all in one day. I figure we can school shop for clothes next week....Luke and I teamed up and hit 4 different places to get all the supplies they needed. Waiting until the last minute means supplies are picked over! Landon was very excited about his new backpack and took a video of himself to send to his friend Rebel.
Landon loves our friend Josh and wanted to go live with him after surfing today:)
Josie said that surfing was not her favorite thing to do, but she said she would do it if we could get ice cream afterwards...
there was a float plane taking off and landing right next to us.
lounging...
We went for ice cream in Harrison off of the lake. there were schools of fish swarming the docks so the kids were catching fish as fast as they were putting their poles in the water.
Josie has mastered putting a worm on the hook.
No comments:
Post a Comment