These photos are completely out of order, so I will just describe them as I go. We headed up to the mountain Friday afternoon. We took the kids out of school early for Friday night races. It was bitterly cold but the kids were excited to go. This picture is taken from one of the runs we took on Saturday.
Carli and I.
Unfortunately taking pictures when it is super cold is hard because my phone battery dies quickly and then the lens gets all fogged up so some turn out blurry. This is our friend Kevin carrying Landon by his pants:)
Landon, Lila and Janie at lunch.
our shadow on the lift.
Friday night races...It was so cold I chickened out and stayed in the lodge while Luke and the kids went skiing.
This was from last week...My car temp said -11.
Landon made this plate for us at school. He put his whole family but said he couldn't remember the names of smith and Tatum's parents:) aka his aunt and uncle! Sorry Scott and Lisa, you didn't make the plate:)
Schweitzer views....
Drinks in the lodge...
we have a big rec room at our condo with a tv so we hung out with friends on Saturday evening and watched the seahawks game.
This is the top of the Nastar course. There is a little 'house' that you ski in and then come out of to run the course. This is the course the kids run on Friday nights.
Last night we got a bunch of snow and then freezing rain, then snow on top of it. Most schools in Spokane were closed today. Not our's though..we were just on a 2 hour delay.
Josie made herself some eggs for breakfast. She really likes cooking and helping.
Poor Walter doesn't go very far to pee....in fact last night I found poop on the front porch!
On to another week....
No comments:
Post a Comment