they had a random room of butterflies:)
I took Landon and Lila on a bike ride after the museum. Where we live there are mostly dirt roads and a lot of steep hills. Luke had taken Landon on a bike ride around our house the day before so I thought I would give it a try. We started out and the road grader came by, which made the road very mushy and hard to ride in. Landon had a small meltdown but pulled it together and we made it the whole way. It's about a 4 mile loop.
I randomly noticed someone played a prank on me:) Someone changed my name in my phone contacts so now it says Pooh-Pooh poop Face when I email or text someone! I still haven't found out who did it:)
Friday morning we woke up to Landon's cat meowing at the front door. I went outside and realized that Cappuccino, Josie's cat was gone. We looked everywhere an couldn't find him. Josie was so sad so she wrote a rough draft for a poster to put up to find him. I posted on Facebook to a local neighborhood group to find out if anyone has seen him, but no luck. He has been gone for 3 days now. Josie is really upset and so is Toothless, Landon's cat.
Josie brought toothless in and cuddled her this afternoon.
This was our last weekend at the mountain. Saturday they had a duck derby where you pay 5 dollars and then search for ducks on the mountain. If you have a winning duck (there are numbers on the ducks) you win prizes. We didn't win any prizes but the kids had fun.
After the Duck Derby we did a little skiing...Landon's friend Mason came with us. He is the one in the Yellow pants. I tried to video them, but I can't keep up with Josie so most of the video is Landon.
There was also a scavenger hunt where the kids had to go all over the village and the mountain to get different things. there were prized to be won, but we didn't win any prizes:)
They had pond skimming too. Usually this time of year it's sunny and warm up there, but this year it was snowing and cold. You ski down a hill and have to cross a 'pond'. Some people make it, some don't. People of all ages to it. Landon said he is doing it next year:)
There was a Little girl who was maybe 7 who did it in a bathing suit and snorkel gear.
We moved out of the condo today and said goodbye to the Die Schmetterling! I Can't believe how fast the season went by. Josie is going to do Lacrosse this spring so we came home and tried to figure out how to play Lacrosse in the backyard:)
No comments:
Post a Comment