Friday, April 28, 2017

My parents arrived last tuesday with their gigantic 5th wheel/toy hauler. It barely made the turn into our driveway, but it made it. It is so big it takes up most of our driveway!
The kids were excited to see it and spend the night in the loft.
My parents left for mexico on Monday so they will come back next week and then take the 5th wheel up to Lake Roosevelt and spend the summer there. Last week I was at a dental convention. One of the classes was a little boring, so boring this guy fell asleep next to Jaelyn!

Josie has really been enjoying Lacrosse. The weather has been terrible with rain and wind and temps in the upper 30's, but I guess when your a kid and your used to skiing in single digit temps, this isn't so bad:)
 one of the dad's takes pictures and then sends them to everyone...Here are a couple of josie during a game. She is #8


 Not sure what she was telling this girl, but she looked pretty intense:)
 Her coach is very encouraging and is always giving kind notes of encouragement. They all got matching hair bows. Yellow and black are their colors...they are the 'lady stingers'.
 They had a game Wednesday night, it was freezing with thunderstorms looming in the distance. They wear black skirts when they play, but due to the cold weather they have been wearing long underwear and coats under their jerseys!
 Poor Josie had to guard this girl who was almost double her size! She did great though and held her ground.
 Luke ended up taking Landon to the car due to freezing wind and threatening lighting. So I toughed it out and cheered on the lady stingers.
 Josie got another note from her coach after the game.
The kids had school class pictures taken. Josie and Landon are always in the front row:) Josie's turned out great:)

 Landon's on the other hand...I'm not sure if the photographer said 'make a really weird face' right before he took the photo, but most of the kids have strange looks or their mouths are open....and Landon is one of them:) His pic cracks me up!

Our office was supposed to be going on a trip to Nashville next week so we took the week off. Well, It was a goal that the dr's set for us and the way they set it up didn't really work out, so we didn't reach the goal...total bummer, we were really excited to go...well, the dr's are going anyway and so we have all next week off. We did reach a different goal at the office though, and our reward was a trip to the spa! So on Tuesday we get picked up by a limo at the office and taken to a spa where we get to have a massage and a facial! I'm pretty excited. I am really liking my new office and am so glad I made the switch!
Josie has had a cough for the past 3 weeks, so I finally took her to the dr. today. They think she could have pertussis/whooping cough, it's doubtful, but they still tested her for it. I had to laugh because they weighed her and she is now 58 pounds...which puts her into the 14th percentile for weight!! She has always been small for her age, but she was excited to be almost 60 pounds!

No comments: