After the school pick up they went to a friends house and hung out for a while.
Meanwhile...I was at work celebrating a belated birthday with Ice Cream Cake.
Henry met Toothless last week too. They are getting used to each other. Henry wanted to play, I'm pretty sure Toothless wanted to eat Henry.
Landon and his Kitty:)
Josie has been learning how to drive the Razor.
I took last day of school pics with the kids in their same outfits, I think it must be the angle, but I think Landon shrunk!
Thursday after work we headed to Sunriver, Oregon for our 7th annual trip with the Buoy family. We had a great time. Landon followed Smith around like a shadow. The cousins only see each other once a year so they live it up for the 3 days they are together. This year Landon was finally tall enough to ride the bumper cars. He measures himself every year and can never do it. He was so excited to be able to join in the fun. We spent one day at the Sharc water park, a day at the village letting the kids do all the activities, and a day of bike riding, ping pong, Frisbee, golfing and hanging out. It always goes by so fast.
We went to the SHARC water park one day.
Our house was right next to the golf course so after hours we went and golfed a hole:)
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Tom treated us all to ice cream one night.
Luke and I went on a bike ride one evening.
We stopped at the nature center and got to tour it for free because it was almost closing time.
Josie and Smith had fun on the water slide.
grandma Carol partaking in some ping pong.
Smith and Landon hitting up the mini golf.
This was the house we rented this year.
Grandma carol bought the girls matching dresses.
Finally tall enough to ride the bumper cars!
Josie and Tatum on the Rock wall
taking a break at the sharc.
Landon made it all the way to the top of the rock wall after some help from Smith.
mini golf
snapchat
Fathers Day pic.
The kids all got watches.
Josie and Tatum cooking with Lisa.
We all had a great time in Sunriver...Now back to reality:)
No comments:
Post a Comment