Sunday, November 5, 2017

Landon Turns 7.

Monday we had parent teacher conferences and then had a little b day celebration for Landon. Both kids are doing well in school and both their teachers gave good reports. We had already celebrated Landon turning 7 a lot over the weekend, so it was a pretty low key celebration on his actual Birthday.



Tuesday the kids got to dress up and they both had Halloween parties. Their teachers sent pictures. Here is Josie, Isabel the angel, and Brittan.


 All the girls in her class.
 Landon also got to celebrate. They are not allowed to wear their masks in the classroom.
 Landon and Piper. She was his girlfriend Last year:)

Me with Jaelyn and Kelsi, 2 other hygienists I work with. It's hard to clean teeth in a costume...so we just wore witch hat headbands.
Halloween cards came with Money from my parents.

 We went to the same neighborhood that we always go to every year. the weather cooperated and wasn't too bad.



Friday we celebrated Landon's Birthday with his friends. He wanted to have it at Laser Quest. He was only allowed to have 10 kids total. When it is your birthday you get shot with a bunch of Toilet Paper. Landon thought that was pretty funny.


The kids play 2 games of Laser Tag and then you get a party room for an hour.


Jaxs, Landon, Reed, Chase, Declan, Miles, Eli, Lila and Josie. There was one kid who couldn't come because he was sick. So, Luke got to take his place and play Laser tag with the kids.

 Rudy and Carli got Landon a huge Grave digger. He loved it.
 The Spider cake was a hit.


 Eli, Landon and Miles.
 Landon and Miles.
 Landon slept with his Grave Digger.
This weekend Luke helped Rudy do some remodeling on his house. Josie went to the school to help her friend Isabel with concessions for a play that was going on. Landon and I spent most of the day putting together Lego's. He got 4 boxes of them!

 Landon posed the lego people roasting hot dogs with their faces together because they are 'dating'.
 We got our first snow of the season this weekend. It is pretty early for snow. I hadn't had a chance to remove my lawn chair from the back yard:)



It snowed most of the day today, I think we probably had about 4 or 5 inches total. Landon was excited to go sledding. So was Walter.


I spent most of the day cleaning the house and organizing. I took a whole garbage bag of 'junk' out of Josie's room. I swear she might be on the show 'hoarders' when she grows up. That kid doesn't throw away anything!

The kids and I made baked pumpkin seeds and Landon and I put together more Lego's. I received a call from the motocross track in Tri cities this weekend. They said that due to the points Landon accumulated through the black widow series that he is still a 'champion' and we are invited back next Saturday for a BBQ and awards. Landon gets to ride the track for free and we get free food. I think we will just go down for the day on Saturday and come back. This is our last week of work and school before we leave for Mexico next Sunday. We are looking forward to soaking up some sun and seeing my parents there too.

No comments: