Monday, February 2, 2009
My New Addiction....
So I have been a bit behind on blogging...not that much exciting has been happening. My friend Andrea talked me into joining FaceBook. I already have a myspace page that I rarely use, so I was hesitant to open a FaceBook too....so now I am addicted to facebook and have found many friends I haven't seen or heard from since jr. high or high school. It is so much fun....Anyway, to update you with our life. Luke is still working in Moses Lake 6-7 days a week. Being that he re-joined the insulators union he doesn't really need his big truck (or the big payment) anymore. So we are getting rid of his truck and he decided randomly that he wanted a jeep. So craigs list brought him to his new jeep on sunday. Of course if you know luke, he has never owned a vehicle that is 'easy' to get into..meaning everything is always lifted....this jeep is no exception...here she is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such a smart idea to ditch the gas hog truck in this economy. You never know, like six months down the road, people might not even be able to get a truck off their hands cause things are probably only going to get worse then they already are! Jeeps are fun!
Now Glenn is very jealous! Nice looking jeep though.
Truman is jealous too! That Jeep is HOT!!!
Post a Comment