So Lately not much is happening. With Luke being gone, It is very tiring taking care of Josie by myself. I am thankful that I only have one at this point because If I had anymore, I might be checking myself into an insane asylum:) I figured I would notate part of my day today...which is pretty much everyday except
tuesdays and
wednesdays when I get to go to work:)....Here is a random pic of
josie smiling and having a good time ......just thought I would throw this one in.
.JPG)
This morning, Josie brought a bunch of stuff, including my shoes into my room and then threw herself on the floor crying because I told her to pick them up:)...note the upside down leap frog table, my shoes and the crying baby on the floor....

Then she knows she is not supposed to go in the pantry, so she went in and tried to hide...hard to do behind etched glass, but I won't tell her that!

I swear she was only in the pantry for a couple of minutes and I opened the door....ahhh..you normally can see the floor!! UH OH...

So I figured she could have a bath after eating fruit and yogurt and wiping it in her hair...side note, when I took her out of her high chair, she ran over to the dining room table, grabbed the can of pledge I was using and tried to 'pledge' herself:)..nice

So she took a bath...
ahh, rest for mommy...until she said 'bum'...lately she has been saying bum when she has to poop...I have never been able to get her to go in the potty, so when she was in the bath and said bum, I thought, yeah right...then there were bubbles...and yup. out came the poop in the tub!! there went the rest for mommy!
Here she is after the bath putting lotion on herself. She was pretty proud of herself! I said, show me your teeth...that is what she is doing...I rarely get her to 'smile' for the camera:)

after the bath, she climbed up on a chair and continued to turn the light switch on and off saying 'light'...I felt this form of entertainment was
relatively safe..compared to scaling her high chair or playing with the knobs on the stove:)

Off to do the laundry, she likes to 'help' me by pushing all the buttons and 'folding' the laundry...today she actually got in the dryer....

So, I figured I would just give her something 'safe' and helpful...the
swiffer:)...that only lasted a few minutes...

OK, I am done with my own personal pity party for today, she is actually down for a nap:) Oh yeah, and lately when she goes down for a nap, if she is not ready....she takes off her diaper and throws it out of her crib!! Don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart, but some days are harder than others...I just miss having a husband around but we know he is working hard to help the
fam....just wish he was able to do it locally....off to have some 'mommy time'
2 comments:
hang in there april! :) she will be 16 in a blink of an eye and you will wish that the worst thing she was doing was pooping in the tub....you are a great mommy and all you can do is your best! somedays are definitely harder than others...john lived in albany for 10 months while we lived in coos bay. i understand how you are feeling.....really.
Oh April! What a DAY! I love all the pics! She is so funny- all the looks on her face! O man! I am very impressed you remembered it all long enough to post it- at the end of the day it seems like I can't remember anything- I just gotta have a freakin' break! And maybe a glass, sometimes two- of wine. I hope you had one last night!
Post a Comment