I got her a shirt that said 99% angel...although if they would have had one that said 89% angel, I would have probably bought that one instead.....just joking...I know deep down inside she is 100% angel.
Josie really wanted to wear this hat today when we went to the store..It was from this time last year that it fit her...It's getting a little too small, but she didn't care:)....Here's to a new week:)
3 comments:
So she's becoming the copycat huh? So stinkin' cute! She looks like a bundle of fun at this age. Can you believe soon she'll be 2? It's weird, you don't sound like "you" in the video! Maybe it's just cause I haven't actually talked to you in forever!
Oh- that is sooo cute! Who knew the word "soup" could be so adorable?
Great blog. I stumbled across your little section of the blogosphere from a link on Katie Mayer's blog. Your daughter is beautiful. I am happy to see you are doing well. Anyway I am sure this is a wierd blast from the past. I have just five days ago joined the ranks of parenthood so I have been surfing around all of the baby blogs. Take care and be happy.
Kyle McPherson
Post a Comment