No big surprise..Luke was working again this weekend. He has been working 7, 12 hour shifts and worked a 14 hour shift on thursday night! Now I think they are going to be doing 5, 10 hour shifts, so we will get to see him on the weekends!!! So this weekend I spent with my parents. Saturday we went outside for a while to enjoy the sunshine and let josie feed the horses and play in the hay stack. She really liked to play in the hay:) Here she is giving my dad some hay...
.JPG)
posing with grandpa
.JPG)
'showing me her teeth' in the hay stack
.JPG)
Ok, I am a dork...Josie had never been in a grocery store 'car' and she thought It was soo fun..well, I always carry my camera with me. so I was taking pictures of her at the store....she is too young for me to be embarassing her, but Im sure the day will come:)
.JPG)
My parents, Josie and I went out to dinner for valentines day...One of these days me and luke will have to have dinner together too....I can't wait!
3 comments:
Hey! Feel free to drop Josie off with us when you go to dinner!
I'm sorry your missing your husband April! I'm praying that the economy gets better soon so Luke can get back to doing what he loves. Josie sure is getting big and cute though!
Just checkin' in with you to see how you are doing.....:)
Post a Comment